Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Art and Soul of Baking Giveaway


I am such a doof. I've been telling everyone that the fabulous cookbook, The Art and Soul of Baking, is available to look at online through google books. Well, I was wrong. The publisher of the book kindly informed me that only 20% of the book is available through google. To see the other 80%, you need to purchase the book or find it at a library.

It truly is a lovely book with many, many delicious photos and recipes. I do feel bad about passing along misinformation, so to make up for it at least a little bit, I'm giving away a copy of the book. If you're interested please just leave a comment. I'll have Dave randomly pick a number and that comment's author will be the recipient of the book. I'll consider comments posted through Tuesday.


Update: Dave picked #4 and I am not counting my step-mother's (Sandy) comment as she truly does not enjoy baking, so Susan gets the book.

Thanks for participating!

11 comments:

  1. What a fascinating looking book.
    The cover itself is drool worthy.
    msgb245 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it was an honest mistake. The publisher should have given you a few books for all the promoting that you've been doing. It looks like a great book. Enter me...you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, too bad I don't bake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having a giveaway. I've heard that this is a really nice book.

    maille.ucd(AT)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a fabulous book! I would love to win a copy! mgdsue@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those souffles look awesome on the cover, I can just imagine what is inside. Don't be hard on yourself, it was an honest mistake and I don't know one person (including myself) that doesn't make em'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great baking book. And the cover souffles look delicious.

    Thanks for coming by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a lovely cookbook (fingers crossed). I'm giving away a cookbook on my blog too; maybe we can win each other's give-aways!

    http://www.luluthebaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Susan was picked so she'll get this great book1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! I won!! Thanks Dave!! :)

    ReplyDelete