Another blogger, my friend Janet at "Gonna Go Walk the Dogs", "tagged" me which means I need to write 16 random things about myself, and then ask other people to do so as well. So here are 16 random bits:
1. Dave and I can't keep candy around the house because we eat it all right away (see photo).
2. One of our older cats, Tank, had all his teeth removed recently. He was having a hard recovery, but is now doing much better!
3. I don't watch any television, though I will occasionally watch a tv show on dvd.
4. I don't really like to talk about myself.
5. My favorite beverage is Penta water.
6. My favorite food is fresh pineapple.
7. I love music, especially Dave Matthews.
8. I rarely eat out because I am too critical of the food served at most restaurants.
9. I despise the taste of cilantro. Just the smell, makes me gag.
10. I love to swim more than anything. Our pool is awesome.
11. The best food I've ever had on a trip was in Italy and in India.
12. I usually don't like food with too many flavors. Simple foods are my favorites.
13. I crave odd things, like cabbage, turnips, and melons.
14. I am not really a big sweet or chocolate eater, except when there is candy around.
15. I do oil painting as a hobby.
16. I am very impatient, and often burn things I'm cooking because I'm doing several things at one time.